It shouldn’t come as a surprise to any of my readers that I have a passion for superhero stories. I could wax poetic about my love for the genre for hours. The desperate vigilantes, driven to visit justice upon those who think themselves beyond the reach of the law. The hopeful volunteers who put their lives on the line to protect the weak and the helpless. The power-mad lunatics with grandiose schemes made manifest by abilities beyond the ken of mortal man.
I love this stuff, whether it’s in the form of a movie, a TV show, a radio drama or a comic book. But, where I love to see it the most is in prose. I’m a reader, first and foremost, and there’s something about tucking into a good long read that makes me happy. Through the written word, we get a more in-depth understanding of the characters and the challenges they face. We do more than watch the action. We live it.
And now, you can do it on the cheap and help out a worthy cause at the same time.
Now through May 25th, 2023, you can get the Superhero Spectacular StoryBundle. This collection of ten novels from the best in the business will boggle your mind, thrill your soul and get your heart beating so hard it’ll knock the pack of cigarettes out of your shirt pocket.
Actually, if that last thing happens, you might want to seek medical treatment. But at least you’ll have something to read in the emergency room.
Here are the details:
With StoryBundle, you decide what price you want to pay. For $5 (or more, if you’re feeling generous), you’ll get the basic bundle of four books in .epub format—WORLDWIDE.
- Six Superhero Stories by Robert Jeschonek
- The Hero Beat by Nick Svolos
- Knightwatch by Mark Ellis
- The Sixth Men by Jeff Deischer
If you pay at least the bonus price of just $20, you get all four of the regular books, plus six more books for a total of 10!
- Track of the Trinoculus by Will Murray
- A Superhero’s Duty by Patricia Gilliam
- Wearing the Cape – Special Edition by Marion G. Harmon
- The Superhero’s Son – Books 1-3 by Lucas Flint
- Secret Identities by Keith R.A. DeCandido (StoryBundle Exclusive)
- Hungry Gods by J. D. Brink
This bundle is available only for a limited time via http://www.storybundle.com. It allows easy reading on computers, smartphones, and tablets as well as Kindle and other ereaders via file transfer, email, and other methods. You get a DRM-free .epub for all books!
It’s also super easy to give the gift of reading with StoryBundle, thanks to our gift cards – which allow you to send someone a code that they can redeem for any future StoryBundle bundle – and timed delivery, which allows you to control exactly when your recipient will get the gift of StoryBundle.
Why StoryBundle? Here are just a few benefits StoryBundle provides.
- Get quality reads: We’ve chosen works from excellent authors to bundle together in one convenient package.
- Pay what you want (minimum $5): You decide how much these fantastic books are worth. If you can only spare a little, that’s fine! You’ll still get access to a batch of exceptional titles.
- Support authors who support DRM-free books: StoryBundle is a platform for authors to get exposure for their works, both for the titles featured in the bundle and for the rest of their catalog. Supporting authors who let you read their books on any device you want—restriction free—will show everyone there’s nothing wrong with ditching DRM.
- Give to worthy causes: Bundle buyers have a chance to donate a portion of their proceeds to AbleGamers!
- Receive extra books: If you beat the bonus price, you’ll get the bonus books!
StoryBundle was created to give a platform for independent authors to showcase their work, and a source of quality titles for thirsty readers. StoryBundle works with authors to create bundles of ebooks that can be purchased by readers at their desired price. Before starting StoryBundle, Founder Jason Chen covered technology and software as an editor for Gizmodo.com and Lifehacker.com.